What is Aurogra ® ?
Aurogra 100 is a drug for potency based on Sildenafil Citrate (brand name Viagra , Reviato). This generic medication is used to treat male Erectile Disfunction (impotence). The action of the drug is based on the relaxation of the smooth muscles of the cavernous body and increase the arrival of blood to the penis.
|Active ingredient:||Sildenafil Citrate|
|Manufacturer:||Aurochem Laboratories (i) Private Limited|
|Contry of origin:||India|
|Lasting:||up to 4 hours|
Form: Tablets have a standard diamond shape, are protected by a film coating and are available in transparent blisters. The composition of the tablets Aurogra-100 includes a standard daily dose of sildenafil citrate, amounting to 100 mg. Aurogra-100 MG does not require prescription in our online pharmacy.
How to take Aurogra ?
Take Aurogra precisely as it was appointed for you by the attending specialist. Follow your doctor’s recommendations and do not take in large doses or longer than indicated in the appointment.
The tablet is mainly taken only if necessary, at least half an hour before intimacy. Aurogra do not eat more than once a day. Generic aurogra Does not increase libido and does not lead to an arbitrary erection. The drug works only with sexual arousal.
Dosage Of Aurogra
Standard dose for adults: recommended initial dose: 50 mg sildenafil (half a pill of Aurogra 100) orally once a day, as needed, 1 hour before sexual intercourse.
Sometimes, it is better to use flexible doses of the drug: 25-100 mg (1/4 to 1 tablet) orally once a day, as needed, an hour before sexual activity.
Note: the Aurogra 100 mg is able to be used at any time — from half an hour to 4 hours before intercourse.
Procedure of admission for senior patients
Pharmacokinetics and bioavailability in elderly patients over 60 years did not differ from younger patients. Aurogra can be taken by the elderly in the same dosage.Before you buy Aurogra 100 mg
You should refrain from taking Aurogra if:
- nitrates can also be for eliminating angina. Such drugs are based on dinitrate isosorbide, Mononitrate isosorbide and nitroglycerin. Nitrates are also present in certain recreational drugs (“poppers”) (butyl nitrite, isoamyl nitrite and others). Simultaneous use of Aurogra 100 with nitrates can cause uncontrolled hypotension.
- accepted medication for the treatment of pulmonary hypertension, such as riociguat
- there is an Allergy to sildenafil, or to the auxiliary components of the drug
Be sure to inform your doctor about your diseases, especially when:
- peptic ulcer of the duodenum;
- excessive hypertension or hypotension (systolic above 170 mmHg or less than 90 mmHg. art.);
- there is a physical deformation of the penis (for example, Peyronie’s disease, angulation or cavernous fibrosis);
- sexual contact is contraindicated for you for health reasons;
- stroke, heart attack, suffered in the last 6 months or congestive heart failure;
- disorder of hematopoietic function (multiple myeloma, sickle cell anemia or leukemia);
- retinitis pigmentosa (genetic disease of organs of vision);
- coronary artery disease or heart rhythm disorders;
- acute forms of liver or kidney disease.
The drug Aurogra is contraindicated in pregnant women and children under 18 years. Inform your health care professional if you plan to get pregnant or are pregnant.
In case of overdose of drugs on the basis of the manifest standard to sildenafil adverse effects not requiring hospitalization (runny nose, change in color vision, flu-like condition). To improve the patient’s condition, supportive therapy is carried out, aimed at removing the main symptoms. With a significant severity of adverse reactions or the occurrence of rare and severe symptoms that threaten the health of the patient, you should immediately seek the help of physicians. To minimize third-party effects from taking Aurogra 100, follow the standard guidelines for the drug. The specific antidote is unknown.
Aurogra Drug Interactions
Do not take Aurogra 100 additionally with medicines such as tadalafil (Cialis), udenafil (Zydena), avanafil (Sandra), vardenafil (Levitra), riociguat (Adenas) or organic nitrates (medicines to relieve pain). Let your healthcare professional know about the other medicines you are taking, especially:
- HIV protease inhibitors (indinavir, atazanavir, ritonavir, saquinavir, etc.);
- antifungal agents Itraconazole or ketoconazole;
- antibiotics (telithromycin, clarithromycin, erythromycin and others);
- alpha-blockers of adrenergic receptors (doxazosin, terazosin, prazosin, yohimbine hydrochloride, etc.);
Not all interactions are listed in this list. Other substances, including food, may also interact with sildenafil. Completely give up alcohol and grapefruit products while taking medication based on sildenafil.
Very dangerous interactions and precautions
Do not take Aurogra 100 if you also take called guanylate cyclase stimulants such as riociguat (Adenas) or medication on the basis of organic or synthetic nitrates for the treatment of heart problems or angina such as isosorbide Mononitrate, isosorbide dinitrate, nitroglycerin and some inhalation drugs — “poppers”. The combined use of Aurogra 100 with medical nitrates or guanylate cyclase stimulants may cause severe and uncontrolled hypotension.
You should seek medical attention if the erection is painful or lasts more than 4 hours. Prolonged erection (priapism) can cause irreversible changes in the tissues of male dignity and lead to a severe form of impotence, which can not even be treated with medication.
Aurogra Side Effects
Frequent side effects:
- distortion of color vision;
- tingling (goose bumps), fever, redness of the skin of the chest or face;
- influenza and nasal congestion;
- headache, dizziness.
Other adverse effects are much less common and are mainly in groups at risk (see Contraindications):
- prolonged erection (more than 4 hours), accompanied by pain;
- erratic breathing;
- swelling of limbs;
- individual intolerance to sildenafil or other components of Aurogra;
Denial of responsibility : Instructions to the generic for the potency of Aurogra 100 are provided for information use only and can not be used without the appointment and prior approval of treatment with your doctor. Sildenafil, which is part of the generic Aurogra 100, is a prescription drug and can not be used for uncontrolled self-treatment. Before using the drug, read the official instructions to sildenafil, take full responsibility for the indications, contraindications and interactions with other drugs, as well as coordinate treatment with a health care professional profile. The site administration is not responsible for the uncontrolled use of sildenafil generics and the harm caused to health as a result of their use.